- Added “rotate keys” option in input filter section. Experimental.
- Improved chord detection logic, made in collaboration with Saif Sameer (aka phreaque at kvr)
- Improved chord-derived scales (still experimental, but should give more musical result)
- Introducing VST3 version for both Windows and OSX (yet beta, may be much buggier than VST2)
- Windows XP support is back (for 32-bit VST2 only). Tested in WinXP SP3
- GUI optimization: now BlueARP will load GUI and create all GUI elements only on 1st editor opening,
otherwise it won’t load GUI, it speeds loading each instance a bit (for 0.2 .. 0.6 seconds)
- New “Channel per step” option. GATE TIME lane now has a switch, can be switched to channel per step mode.
- Plugin ID for VST2 version on Win changed from ‘7dWx’ to ‘BArp’ to make it the same for all versions