This version is quite experimental, better use it separately (rename .dll)
I introdiced quite a lot of changes but didn’t finish testing.
The main thing – I started refining ‘force to scale’ stuff since I finished it with chains.
1. Added ‘prog change msg’ in MENU->Settings. Ignore – BlueARP ignores program change MIDI messages. Other options are ‘set program’ (bluearp sets it’s program in response) and ‘pass to synth’ (bluearp does nothing, but passes this message to synth)
2. Added ‘scale step’ value bar. Works like ‘semitone’ bar, but sets per-step transposition in scale steps. Works when ‘force to scale: scale’ is not ‘off’
3. Key select = ‘Chord’ – moved to ‘Step type’ value bar.
4. Key select – added ‘Root’ value. It’s a root key of the detected chord, no matter what order algorithm is.
Bank format has changed, but I wrote the conversion routine, so theoretically new version should pick up projects saved in ver 2.11. I tested it in FL. But again – it’s experimantal. For production, better stay on 2.11